Monday, November 01, 2004


Another nite of madness

Clubbing on Friday...I guess was the most fun and happening.Why?Uhm...for once...ahem...I misbehaved!!lol...yeah rite.Okay...so Nic,Rishi and the guys stood me up..well..not all of them but yeah..last minute they didn't make it.But that didn't stop me...cause I've got Eunice!!wahahaha...and my bro and his frens were around.Phuture's crowd was good..no weirdos or watsoever..music was wicked!Dance the whole nite away and again..I can't help myself to a few shots!!lol..

Uhm...so wat happened on Friday?

Well...lets just say that the theory that "Hera's an Indian magnet" is true...Bleah!!!

::Anehs for all seasons!!

Four indian dude..one fat..2 skinny ones..one alrite..but all were cute except the fat one!!lol..Uhm...am not proud of myself for fooling ard..but I wanted some fun la.So yeah..one aneh started...ahem from the back la.K..nuff said..too long to tell!!Danced with him..and left him alone and started dancing with another fren...aneh bored..left.Came back again...danced with him...stopped half way..went to a guy fren close to me.This time..aneh alone again.Went to look for his frens..lol..poor thing.K..I knw...not nice of me to do so la..but hey...I'm just playing!!lol...Hm...naughty naughty...

Then came Timmy and fren..forgot his name.Met them last Wed..danced with them again.haha..but its all good!I bumped into Dust,Lai and Samuel...surprised to see them!!Had fun with them.haha..got to know a few more peeps that day.Too many..too many!

Nite was WICKED and MADNESS!!!I like...

::Paid a price for it...my whole body was aching the next day and I was really tired!

Here's some pics that we took on Wed and Friday.




::The bunch on Wednesday...ladies nite.Eunice left early...



::On Friday...tats Eddie...met him at Phuture.hehe..Cute rite?Eun looking hot!!heheh



::Tats Ming!!Cool dude la..helped me took care of the ladies!!



::Timmy's fren..Princeton?Winston?Can't remember la..but met him again on Fri.

Aite pple...enuff said!!Have a gd wk!!

Ps:I'm gonna cut the extra strands for my fringe!!Its annoying!!Well..u knw wat I mean la..frm some of the pics!ArgH!!!!!!!




inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:56 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment