Sunday, October 03, 2004


Wats goin on lately...

Work today was pretty okay..had headache the moment I woke up in the afternoon.Anyway..after work,I met up with Ary and Vita.Just got to knw Vita 2 days back.She was a customer frm indonesia..long story on how we started hanging out.Hm...shopped ard Cineleisure till 12am and headed down to Princep St and join Baby(Faz)=Not my BF..its his NICk! and his friends.Met Wady..th Triple Noize fella again.Was so embarrassed because the last time I saw him..I told him he looked familiar but I couldnt remember where.When the fact is that..he looks familiar was because he was 1/3 Triple Noize!!lol..ah well..was good chilling with them and watching soccer.Headed hm ard 130..sent Vita to her hotel..freaking cab fare cost me $17!!Argh...ah well..its okay..for Vita..once in a while.Hm..Vita headin back to Jakarta tmr..will only be coming back in 2 moths.Looking forward to her visit again.Gonna go shopping with her and Ary!!hahaha..Oh yeah..Ary is my colleague!!haha..

Oh yeah..mum is leaving for Sydney on the 9 Oct for work.Dad and bro will join her on the 13 and they will only be back on the 22 Oct.I'll be alone in SG..with my sis..but still alone.Asked the guys to look after me when parents out of town.haha..Gotta study man..!!

Till then...take care peeps and thx for reading!!

::Yan..do u still read my blog?

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:32 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment