Sunday, October 03, 2004


She Bangs Black!

Firstly..I just miss Barry's presence.Damn..
3 weeks to go before I can see my favourite lips!!haha

People..after more than 6 years..Hera has finally decided to have BLACK hair!!Yeap..BLACK..as in JET BLACK...pardon her impulsiveness for coloring her hair black.Let me quote from wat Hera used to say:"I will never..never...colour my hair black!No way!"And today ...look at her!!She bangs black!!

Okay..Comments on my NEW LOOK!!
1)Anna Sui
2)Anita Sarawak
3)Fringe looked like the rats bit it off
4)Very Cleopetra
5)So not HERA
6)Unrecognizable
7)Going GOTHIC
8)"OH MY GOD!Wat happened to your hair?"
9)So cute,like chinadoll
10)My favourite:"So PRETTY!!!"

HM...so far thats the only comments I've got.Most of my frens still haven seen it yet.I'm wondering wats Marc's,Barz's,Fi's,Shahrul's,Matin's reaction will be.Hm..Rishi and Shaven hasn't seen me for quite sometime..bet they couldn't recognize me.LOL..Aiyah..still lots of comments awaiting.

::With the new look...

My frens could hardly recognize me...they could just walk pass me eventhough I'm staring at them.Hm...Its gd though..like a major disguise!!haha.Nicky couldn't recognize me..bugger!!That idiot too!!lol..ah well..I'm happy and thats important!

People..just get used to it aite!!ADapt!!
Its still the same old HEra..with the "She Bangs Black!" look!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:15 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment