Monday, October 11, 2004


OCT 8

It was my sister's 16th birthday.Had dinner at Moonfish...Millenia Walk.Good dinner.Headed down to Far East to meet Nic and rushed to BYSI to get a new top..its all low cut and lacy and its in really bright green.hehe..SPLURGE!

Anyways..it was JAsper's birthday also..so we headed down to Zouk to celebrate!Hung out with him for a while before heading to PHuture after an event.."FLAVA" they had at Zouk.Stayed there all the way and met Baby Faz and his frens.

Uh huh..the exciting part was..I saw Gecko Boy=Avan!Oh gawdy..bugger still looks good man!!haha...And he turned out to be Baby's fren.Wicked!!haha..hm..I am so lookin forward to more clubbing nites with Avan's presence!!waahahahaha

Conclusion for Oct 8 Club "Saga"

I wouldn't exactly say it was a great nite of clubbing.

1.Zouk music started off with some salsa and samba music.
2.Phuture was so damn packed!
3.Couldn't dance..I could only move an inch..its body to body!Ew...
4.Lots of shit happened that nite..not for me la.
5.EMO nite for some.
6.Almost a stampede.
7.I almost fell into the body mass!
9.I think somebody touched my ass on the dance floor.I think i knw who!!wahahahaha..
9.Can't dance=Bored

And so I decided to join Rishi in Chinablack.But as soon as I decided to leave Phuture..they started playing WICKED music that I can't help it but to stay on till 3.haha..refused to answer Rishi's call..as he was expecting my presence like 45 min ago!!waahahaha..I'm mean!!haha.Hm...by the time I got there(315)..he didn't feel like clubbing anymore and asked if I still feel like dancing.Hm..knowing that CB closes at 4am..45 mins of dancing=Dun waste Rishi's money!haha

So yeah..headed to Al=Ameen for some gd cheese prata.Jasper,Rishi's Grago fren sent us.One hell of a scary ride man in his Space Wagon.He drove as if he was intoxicated..but he didn't even drink!Swerve here..and there..scary!I think my driving better!!haha..me and Rish had to help him check his blindspot and stuff!!Oh gawdy...but all's well nw!

Rishi told me why CB was so fucked up..bugger EMO!!So I forgive!haha..

Alrite pple...thats abt it I guess for Oct 8!!haha

::I took some WICKED pictures!!Will post it up later!hehe

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:55 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment