Thursday, October 28, 2004


Madness..wicked...I like!!

Oh man...I've got a blister on my toe...its hurts..but its all good!!wahahahah
Just got back from Phuture...great fun!!Had drinks with the gals..Eunice and Nicole at Newsroom Bar before heading down to Phuture.We had a few tequila shots!!Madness...but its all good!!haha...Fi and Marcus came down...finally!!Managed to tempt MArcus Soh to come down...reasons being...

1)Its ladies nite.
2)He can fish.
3)To protect us gals
4)I bought a jug of beer just for him!!(Hmph!!)

But despite giving in to his temptation..he was too "shy" to come bcoz he would be the only guy.And so..somehow..he managed to drag Fi along...despite Fi's protest that he wont be clubbing during the fasting month!!wahahhaa...eh Fi..bullshit!!!

But its all good..for my bud,its all worth it.In fact...everyone got a treat from me...hehe.
So for those who didn't join us,BOOHOO!!!wahahaha

So yeah..music was wicked..dance till I had blister.Bumped into a few frens,Matt la..his bro la..his cousin la..aiyah..think he's whole family there la!!hahaha..all cute!!Opps..nic dun tell!!!
hahaha

A certain someone was dancing her nite away with a certain cute fella.haha...Damn...I was stuck with the dudes!!Bleah....


inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:23 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment