Tuesday, October 26, 2004


Its been awhile...

Hey avid readers of "Lost within my own Reality"!!
I'm Back...its been awhile..I knw.
Been too lazy to blog.
Nothin much happened...nothing really bad.
All's good..good good.
Exams are over...finally.haha
Term break is on now...and I intend to make full use of it!!
REally!
Work,club,relax,catch up with frens,holiday and self dscovery.
Really!

From this date till dec 10...I'll be in town.
I'll be goin INDIA...yeap...INDIA for 2 weeks.
I signed up for a expedition organized by the Singapore International Foundation.
I've had people telling me.."You sure you wanna go India?""You cannot even survive a day!""Its so not Hera to do voluntary work!"..etc..

Damn you all for under estimating me!Hmnph...ah well..
I thought it be fun to go...definitely this trip gonna be an eye opener for me.
And PEOPLE!!!I'm so looking forward to this trip.
Just so you dun knw...underneath the .."hera is spoilt" attitude..
lies a person who is actually a feminist!Yeap..its just that I don't show it to you people.But do I have to?hehe

The only sad part is that I'm goin to miss the Christmas dinner with the guys!
Sigh....
And I'm not sure if I'll be spending my New Year with the guys too!!
I'm thinking to extend my stay in India.Thought of going Mumbai after the expedition in Calcutta.And after that head down to Goa..the so called..Awesome..yuppies paradise!!HEard its something so much better than Pattaya...the beaches are beautiful and the people are nice.So yeah...and they do have a full moon party there!So I'm thinking...to spend the New Year there...partying by the beach!!hehe..but of course..I'll have to miss a week of school.Ah well...the extended trip is not confirmed yet..so tentatively...I guess I'll be coming back on the DEc 26.

Oh lastly,I'm anticipating my TP test on DEc29 2004!!!Woohoo!!Been waiting for this day for a really long time!!Hm...but if I'm goin to Goa...I have to change my TP date later..meaning after the new year.

Sigh...in dec dilemma nw...
Damn...

Till then...
Cheers!!



inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 2:43 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment