Friday, September 17, 2004


Wicked

Been sick for 3 days now.Wicked flu,headache and fever.I woke up with a high fever today...39 deg.Oh gawdy...I've never had fever that high before in my life.My whole body aches and the headache is a killer.STayed on my bed the whole day and watched 2 movies on my lappy.Thank god for the lappy...or else I wouldn't know wat to do in my room besides reading la.Asked my dad to buy for me lunch...which I've never asked before for a very long time.haha..I even had my mother to call my dad to buy lunch..only to be told.."You stay the same house!Go ask yourself.You guys are terrible!!"haha..Ah well...so I asked my dad to buy lunch for me la.haha..Hm..I should hv got Rishi to buy me lunch..haha..since he offered!!wahahaha..such a sweety la he.haha

Not sure if I am well enough to go to Boom Boom Room tmr.Sigh..and kinda tight with cash too...cause I didn't work this whole week.If not my projects..its the wicked illness thats stoping me from earning my bucks!!Oh gawdy..I think I overspent this week."Stop shopping!!!"

But seriously...these are all wants...not needs!!Madness...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 8:39 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment