Thursday, September 02, 2004


Von Dutch

Wats up with all the small kids carrying VON DUCTH??It bugs me each time I see these kids carryings Von Dutch bag!!It gets on my nerves.Every move I make..every turn I make..I see Von Ducth!!Who the hell is Von Dutch?Who brought Von Dutch in this fashion disaster??ARgh...I find it annoying.Von Dutch T-shirts...Von Dutch bags...hm..I wonder wats else that has
Von Dutch labelled on it.Its like...Von Dutch is taking over Singapore kids slowly..one by one!!Argh!!Its just so annoying la!!

But I can't blame them...these kids need to go thru the "fashion" phase just like we did.The Kinki's days..Fred Perry days...Criss Cross days...haha..man..come to think of it..these were many fashion disasters back in the old days!!wahahaha

Alrite...am off to Genting tmr morning.A little excited to go..gonna shop in KL and Genting.Heard there's a mall at Genting.haha..hopefully..the clothes over at Genting not like those bukit bukit clothings!!wahahaha..On the otherhand...am pretty excited about the free fall ride at the amusement.Been a long time since I went up to Genting..so I guess there's alot of changes!!Oh...cant wait!!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:14 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment