Tuesday, September 21, 2004


Up There!!!


WOMAD 2004...So fun that we were way UP THERE!!With the beats of...


Wicked Aura Batucada!!Wicked BEATS!!


The Temple of Sound


The Fat Belly Dances...hehe


Daara J...Oh gawdy..dancing to their music was MADNESS!!


Lastly...Talvin Singh..Chill out music!


The WOMAD BELO GANG...thats me in my MARGI GRAS Costume!!hehe


We girls just wanna have fun!!


And so did the 2 girls behind me!!They were dancing like mad la..I thought I make "PEACE" with them!lol


HM..WOMAD..its all abt the WOmen and how the WOmen make the men go MAD!haha..k..lame!


Thats Hanis on the left and the King of Belo..Jai!MY 2 buddies...belo buddies!!



The crowd at WOMAD on the last day..last performance.Everyone was just chilling and enjoying wats left for the day!*Taken during the Gala Performance of Talvin Singh.



Oklah...Aftter all the WOMAD madness...we're like..."DOWN THERE"


Especially Jai...he's getting horny!!


Alrite people...wanna see more pics..go to *Captured Moments*!!
For nw...its TOODLES!!hehe..I look damn sexy rite...lol...*pukes*


inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 2:07 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment