Sunday, September 26, 2004


Sum up...

Remember the ANEH season?It still continues and expanding!!It has expanded to MATS!!I'm not kidding!!I had 2 Mats...literally Mats...asking for my number at my work place.


Mat No 1:Came in with 2 frens.Pretended that he was going to get a bag.Said,since I'm such a professional at bags..I would knw wat kind of bag he was looking for.LAME!!Anyway...the tall ugly one left.Left the fat and skinny mats.Hung ard the shop for bloody long time.My gay boss saved me when he asked me to go over and help him.

Blah blah blah..my colleague told me that the 2 idiot wanted my number.I laughed.Over at the big shop..while serving customer,Fat mat came in and said;

Fat mat:Uhm..fuck.Not goin to waste time.Actually my fren wants ur number!

Me:Sorry..no.Not interest.

Mat No.2:I noticed 2 Mats kept passing my shop for no bloody reason.One of them was freaking weird.Was dressed in a TAPERED blue jeans which had white patches with pink polo shirt.Oh gawdy...wondered wat got into him!!Bloody fashion disaster.He so need to be arrested man!!Anyway...my gut feeling tells me they wanted my number la...haha

So yeah..while I was zipping up one of the bags..they finally had the courage to come into my shop.haha..And the fat one,the fren..said

Fat Mat NO.2:My fren actually wants your number."

Me:NO!!(Waving my hand rite in front of his face)

Fat MAt NO.2:Eh!She said NO!!Can leave this place!!

SO yeah...basically..the above dialogue was translated.They...being typical MATS had lousy ENGLISH vocab to start off with..so yeah..too bad!!And I realized something thru this experience...
They always make the fat ones ask for the girl's number!!Why??

After work...I finally got to meet Baby...the other aneh!Pretty cute la...bugga is one walking comic.lol..SO yeah..I met Baby,Shaven and RIshi...They are turned out to be cute ,pretty darn good looking anehs!!lol..Each have their own character...ahahaha...I think I am attracted to anehs!!LOL

A new fetish?I dunno...but I've been told so by Barry,Marc...oh gawdy...I demand in the change of season SOON!!!!


inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:22 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment