Saturday, September 11, 2004


Sum up

Work was tiring...I still meed more slp.I've concluded that my boss could be gay.He showed off his feminine side today.He had PMS i think.Wasn't in a good mood...nagged and stuff..which made our(colleagues n me) moral low.But heck..just doin it for my pay.Uhm...went out with Jai,hanis and mel...oh and noneh too.Went for sheesha at Arab St...had dinner there as well after work.Today isn't like any other Friday.Didn't meet up with the guys...they played tennis in the evening.Think they are all hooked at it.Its all Barry's fault.haha..anyways..it's FI's birthday next week.Have yet to settle his chalet.I'm organizing and planning his 21st birthday party.Can't wait.

Matin will be back next next Monday..miss my puss!haha...I think I'm gonna treat him to Boom Boom Room before he goes back to KL.Hopefully..he's gonna stay till the weekend.Oh yeah...was not so pleased with SG Idols results.I think Nana should have got into the top 9 instead of the Constipated Jerry.HIs singing sucks!!But am glad that Fique got to the finals.Wishing him all the best.Oh yeah..found out that the Malay dude who will be in the wild card next week is ma fren's fren.hehe..hm...FBI..intro?hehe..

Alrite..gtg nw.I need slp.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:09 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment