Tuesday, September 14, 2004


Road to Move Freely..pretty Soon

Okay boys and girls!!I'm gonna continue my 5 leftover practicals really really soon!Can't wait for my TP too..because my mummy just bought a car.Which...I'm not too happy about it though.I'm happy about having a car..just the type of car.She decided to get a KIA CAREN..MPV.Yeah..so wat if its an MPV...I just dun like KIA!!I just dun!!So the fact that she decided to buy a KIA..I was kinda upset la.I just dun like KIA!!Oh gawdy..and MPVs are family cars!I dun like...yeah..though the purpose of buying was so that we as a family can go out together..but hello!!Once I get my licence..who be the one driving huh?ME of course...but an MPV?Its just weird!The car is too big..I'll have phobia parking man!Oh GAWDY!!

I told my mum,"Fine..get a KIA CAREN if you want.But I rather have the OPEL Meriva!If you're gonna get Caren..I want sports rim and leather seats!I want it black and make it look sporty...so it wont look like a family car!"

My mum:"No problem!!"

Now I'm thinking.."Am I good or wat?At making demands." hehe

Ah well..I guess I should be grateful that we've got a car now.I should be content with it!!And shouldn't be selfish...afterall..with the MPV..we could bring my granny out and I..the soon to be the new "BABU" of the dysfunctional family..will have the chance to drive my granny to the market every Sunday morning!!Urgh...

::Till then..yes I know..you guys have said it this so many times."Get your licence first!!!"

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:00 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment