Thursday, September 09, 2004


Lazy Day

Its been a long and lazy Wednesday.Felt sleepy still even after 13 hours of sleep.Took a 2 hr nap ard 4 plus.Woke up..laze ard..surf the net...wasting my precious time.Had EFMA proj to do..but was so lazy to get started.But its done now.I've just finished doing my French Assignment which was due 2 wks back.It was easy to do actually..but I'm just all too lazy to get started.I think rite now...I dun have the momentum to study yet.I think I need to set my plans straight.Considering to do a timetable for myself.Gonna see if it works...I seriously MUST stop slacking ard..dun wanna stay for another extra semester...its just enuff.

Gonna catch 'Man on Fire' and 'Raising Helen' soon.Looking for kakis to go with me.

Oh yeah..the BIG nose and BIG butt Rishi..is kinda annoying.NOw now..who is this new aneh you might ask?Well..he's a new found fren..whom I just got to know..and turned out to be my fren's fren..in both poly and same soccer team.S'pore is such a small island!!haha..Why is he annoying?Kept asking me to go supper with him or meet up.I mean..."come on Rish..I just spoke to you once..chatted online twice!!Are you mad?"

You guys BETTER catch SG IDOL later at nite!!PLEASE VOTE FOR TAUFIK!!Bonafide Fique..he's the man!!Gals,guys..butches and all alike..FIQUE has got amazing voice!!He can melt any girl's heart with his god blessed vocal cords!!And even the guys too..I heard him sang live many times..even in his voice greeting msg!!haha...trust me!!He's the idol you want to represent the pathetic music SG industry!!haha..but still..TAUFIK is the man la!!So
PLEASE PLEASE vote for him aite!!He may be dark and not so handsome..but heck!!His voice will do it all!So vote for FIQUE aite...and he'll do the rest!!

**VOTE FOR TAUFIK**IN**SG IDOL**

Can't wait for SG Idol!!!Argh..suspense is killing me!!Argh...*pls let Fique get into TOP 10*

::In case you dunno wat the hell is BOnafide.Its a hip hop grp that has made their name in the hip hop underground scene.If you're into hip hop and attends gigs ard SG..you'll knw who Bonafide is.There's so many bands/grp that are actually pretty good..but the fact is still there!!Singaporean will not buy SG made albums..except for those who sold their albums overseas and made a name overseas...and less well known in their own country!!Pathetic!!

Singaporean ought to give support to their fellow countrymen.K..i'll go into detail abt this next time!

Au revoir!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:26 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment