Friday, September 17, 2004


Gay blog..

Okay..I just like to say that I am totally fine with gays,lesbians or watever there is la.But having to know intimate details of these lives..it icks me out!!Seriously...would you like to read one saying that he wanna fuck the other thru the asshole?Oh gawdy..no...!!But..I've read of such..and it kinda got me thinking..these people are still human beings who wants to be loved and love!!Though..yeah..they're confused or so they claim not to be..about their sexuality..but still...They are people with feelings.SO if guys hate gays and lesbians or anything alike..pls...dun go to this blog.If you're interest in wat goes on in these people's mind..for ur sheer pleasure..visit the site below!!
http://aradianwitch.blogspot.com

I am not here to discriminate this person...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 8:48 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment