Saturday, August 28, 2004


Your Choice

You choose who you wanna be.How you wanna feel.The choice you make,there might be consequences.But when you know what you're feeling isn't making you happier or being in a situation where it gives you the continuous lousy feeling,why continue on the same path and expect changes when you jolly well know that watever changes you expect is inevitable?Why hurt yourself more?Why are you still on the same road you're on?Hm...girls..I really dunno wat to say la.Its your choice and only you can make the decision on anything and everything.It hurts seeing you girls hurting...fighting a losing battle.But nothing I can do when its just the same old thing...I've said what I've said to you before...or have I?Wateva it is...I can only listen but nothing more I can do to make you feel happier and light hearted.I can only guide and influence but the rest its up to you.

Its your choice.
Your path...your road.

Hugs to everyone!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:53 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment