Monday, August 30, 2004


WOah...MADness!!

WOMAD was a blast!!Went there with Hanis,Jai and Mel.Had lots of fun..dancing and sweating altogether.."main darah" and being wild!!wahahah.Temple of Sound was awesome...so was Talving Singh.He was the last act for the nite...he was the special guest for the gala performance!!Superb I tell you!!

OKay..Wicked Aura Batucada...the local act was ROCKING the stage man!!I love them...i seriously do!!The drummers...most were cute..hm..let me recall the guys I thought that were cute.haha.I thought the mohawk french dude Aiden was damn cute!!He looks damn bloody sexy sweating!!haha...Oh yeah...and I find Hanafi SEXY and handsome!!!Damn..he reminds me of someone...hehe...
::Wicked Aura Batucada

Caught Al-Bedouin Middle Eastern Music Ensemble...another local act and belly dance by this fat lady...which I have to say...can really belly danbce.I mean...seriously...she makes being fat sexy!!YEs...you're hearing it from me...I'm serious.And boy can she really shake her belly...her costume were damn nice man!!Sexy!!

Oh yeah..Daara J..grp of trio...and they play Senegalese hip-hop,raga...RnB and Cuban music.They made the night happening wild ball of fire I tell you!!Dance like mad...sweat like mad!!Their music...just so different frm wat you hear on the radio.Imagine...world music and hip-hop alike together!!Its madness!!

I wore a MArdi Gras costume!!hehe...paid $5 for it and took a polaroid pic!!haha...I decided to wear the costume...despite knowing the fact that exposing my unshaven legs would bring me shame!!wahahaha.But eh...the photo turned out great okay!!Really artistic!!I swear...and cannot see any hair if thats wat you're thinking when I said really artistic!!wahaahah.

The food was good too!Sheperd Pie..brownies..buffao wings..kebabs!!So yummy yummy yummy!!Oh yeah...I wanted to go for an aura reading which cost like $20...I would have gone but I needed the cash for my Sentosa trip later...hehe.

So yeah...WOMAD was..WOah...MADness!!I dun regret goin...and I am so looking forward to next year!!Definitely not goin to miss it for the world music and cultures ard the world!!I just love it!

Called Matin when Talvin Singh was playing.Told him that I was at WOMAD and he cursed me like hell...he came out with all the vulgarities he could think of..hated me!Eh MATIN...you should have been at WOMAD..but too bad..you're in the CAPITAL of MATS and MINAH...in KL!!wahaahahha...hating me now aren't you!!You missed Talvin and the temple of sound!!I know how much you love them..how you're dying to catch them perform live!!wahahaha...but you know I still love you!! ;)Next year aite??I'll let you know in advance so you know when you can make a short trip back here to catch WOMAD 2005!

::Took lotsa pic!!Gonna post it as soon as Jai Belo finds time to send me the file!!Can't wait for the pics man!!Seriously...Can't wait!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:09 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment