Friday, August 20, 2004


Weekend is here.Will be working later in the day.
Dun feel good now...think I have flu.Gonna get sick soon I guess.
Given the fact that I've not been having enough rest and sufficient sleep I deserve.
Suppose to go for this DRUM n BASS gig..got the invites.
Doubt I be goin.
Really need to take my rest on Saturday.
I shall forget about goin for some talent scouting interview.I know..WTH rite??yeah...
thats wat I've been telling myself!haha
I dun think I wanna work on Sunday,I have General Insurance test on Morning.
I shall see how my time management for Saturday...after doin the housechores.
Basically...I just hope that its gonna be a beautiful day!!
Keeping my fingers crossed that the guys dun have anything planned.
And my mum wont start on her speech on "How I am worst than a man!" Oh Gawdy!!
Hanis has asked me to go for Sheesha later after work with Jai and Mel and dunno who else also.
Contemplating if I wanna go or not.
Its gonna be fun with them too...been quite some time since I last met up with them.
I think the last time was the Bay Beats at Esplanade.
Planning to go for WOMAD next Sunday!!
Can't wait to watch Talvin Singh and The Temple of Sound!!
Denitely gonna be a blast!

I'm off to bed now.Wishing you guys a HAPPY DAY!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:14 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment