Tuesday, August 24, 2004


Unwell

Weekend break was boring.Stayed home the whole day...staring at the fishes,watching the guppies mating...figuring which baby guppy belongs to which guppy..blah blah blah.Had a terrible flu on Sunday..really sucked!!Decided not to go to school on Monday,reason being...I'm still having a flu and headache and I've not studied my General Insurance test.So yeah...will be taking the test on Wednesday afternoon.Hm...gives me time study.Watched Collateral with John and Marcus Soh today.Show was slow..plot was boring..very predictable.Almost fell asleep.My nose...it looks like Rudolph's nose.The doc's pills..doesn't seem to work...suppose to make me drowsy...but it ain't working.

Oh yeah...over the weekend..I watched the table tennis finals.I think the SG player..esp Li JiaWei..is an excellent player.Though she lost on the semi-finals..I still think she could have done better.I guess...luck do play a part in wateva u do.We may have lost..and not win a single medal in this year's OLYMPICS...I think Singapore did okay la...at least our imported player is World No.4 in table tennis..I guess its not that bad la.haha..

"You're a fun-loving lady!!"
I rather hear this everyday from the guys rather than my mum saying,"You're worst than a man!!"

My point being,mothers nowadays...they think they know you.But they dun!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:41 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment