Wednesday, August 25, 2004


unrelevent details of my life..

The after taste of taking some flu pills and headaches...it sucks!
Bitter taste around my tongue...it makes me wanna puke.In fact,I can taste my puke at the back of my throat.Ew ew ew..............

Okay..fine...I'm bored.

Study period..wasn't good.Felt that I'm studying half way...its annoying because I just realised that the e-learn notes are actually quite important.And I can't seem to even open the e-learn now!Argh..annoying...Hm..study aside...

Oh...was trying to figure the details to the meaning of "Principle of Indemnity" for my General Insurance ...my mind went astray...

I've come up with the top 5 destinations I wanna go before I am 30 yrs old.
1)Greece
2)Maldives
3)Turkey
4)Africa
5)Spain

Oh..I just wanna say that my baby cousin,Batrishia..is so adorable!I think she's the most beautiful baby in the world!hehe..I'll post her pics pretty soon!





inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 2:00 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment