Tuesday, August 17, 2004


Tempting and tempted

Argh...I cannot stand it!!So not used to coming home early.Today is the first time in a long time that I actually came home early frm sch like 7pm.It used to be..out to town and chill..meet up with the guys and stuff like that.Today...they are all busy doin their own stuff.Argh!!And I just received a message frm Marcus..telling me that they're goin Gelare tonight ard 9plus.So tempted to go out sia...but its kinda late to leave home.Argh!!If John were home,I could do my hide-out!!haha..but he's got class today..boring!!So yeah...rite now,I am still contemplating if I'm gonna go out later to join them.I just love going out with them...chilled and fun!!haha...Sigh..my darlings are just all so adorable la!!haha..

I hate it la..so tempting to go out...Gr!!!
How?How?How?
How to tell my mother...I think I better let her meet the guys again.The last time she saw them was like years back..and i doubt she can even remember their faces.haha..Damn...being a girl..its just all..hm...dunno wats the word..but stop stereotyping!!Its the 21st Century and girls do go out late and not HAVOC!!!

Anyway...wats the meaning of havoc??Can someone tell me?Me being bitchy and not slutty..its fine.But havoc??WTH??Come to think of it...I'm turned out quite alrite..the fact that I come frm a dysfunctional family!!haha..

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 8:06 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment