Tuesday, August 31, 2004


Sick

On Sunday morning...my mother told me that I am sick because my night is my day and my day is my night.Look at the fucking time...and guess wat?I think she is right.I just dun feel like sleeping..and when I do..I sleep like there's no tmr.Which I think is fine by me..I serious need a proper slp.I mean..not that I dun get a proper sleep..I do sleep..I mean a sleep that makes you feel darn good that you had a satisfactory and happy sleep.Get it?If you dun...fuck it cause here I am rambling away about sleep at 5 freaking am plus!!Oh yeah..I was told that "we"..the dysfunctional family will be making a trip to Genting highland over the weekend.I dun feel like going..I feel like this holiday that my mum is planning..is just for the sake of going on a holiday...get it?Its unneccessary...because a holiday ..its suppose to be long and relaxing and not rushing.Hm...but come to think of it..if we could drop by KL..I could meet Matin for a while.haha..shop at Time Square.And I've heard that the amusement at Genting has changed...heard there's a free fall ride..I think I need some insane rides in my life.Life is insane already..so why not make it more insane...rite Nicole??hehe...

Matin just messaged me at 2am just now..said that it's MERDEKA day and that he is half drunk and realised how much he misses us.GOtta convey the message to Lutfi...he's in camp...being a national slave..or so they say.I think its good that guys made to go for NS and be a real man and develope moral,discipline and lots of stories to share and tell to their grandchildren when they're old.

::Hera is talking nonsense now...she's losing her mind.She needs her rest now.All she could think about now is WICKED AURA BATUCADA and WOMAD's pictures!Cant wait cant wait!!Hera is off to bed now.Good nite for Hera and all those who are awake at this very moment and good day to all who's gonna wake up later and start envying me for I Hera get to slp all thru the day !!!eahahaha....madness...madness..

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:35 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment