Wednesday, August 25, 2004


A picture story...


I'm up to mischief...hm...gonna sa boh barry!!wahahaha



Okay peps...let me give you a rough idea how one suffers from flu..Aah...Aah...stuffing tissue into ur nose...trying to stop frm sneezing...try to look cool..Aah..aah...



Aah..Aah..Choo!!This is how Barry looks like..still managed to look all suave and cool after sneezing!!hehe...I like!Oh Gawdy...he looks like a ghost!!wahahaha...right side of his face all pale!!wahahaha...



Okay...I'm not proud of wat I did...its so wrong to saboh ur lovely fren..but I know who is!!



Marcus Soh Khim Koon!!Look at his proud face la...Well done la MArcus!!Still a bitch!!wahahaha

::K hera...thats so lame!!

Nite peeps!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 2:48 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment