Wednesday, August 11, 2004


Okay...the way I see it...the MISSING bloggers are back updating their site.Good for you pple.Keep the updates coming in.We dun have time for each other anymore.We leading our own respective lives...and it seems that most are happy.Thats good.YOu lead urs...and I shall lead mine.All is good...never been happier.Interesting conversations with some names I rather not mention...didnt know that life is really complicated at times.But we learn from each other dun we?I've met my neighbour..Brian.Cool dude.And yeah..my fav. neighbour John...so far the best and ON neighbour and fren.Now I know..if I'm hungry...who to call and accompany me!!haha...if we're bored and the guys doesn't want to go out...we can always take a walk in the park together!!haha John...my only neighbour that I can always count on.haha

Okay..honestly..I've been busy with work and sch.And I dun have time for some of you guys out there.We may bump into each other..but we dun have time to talk.Sorry if I haven been there for you like I used to.

Sam,
Sorry it took me way way way too long to get you the CD.Its not that I cant be bothered...neither did I forget.I just got a job recently and yeah..of course I'll get ur CD with my hard earned cash instead of using my mum's dough to replace the cd which was my fault.But girl,if you want to get it yourself..its okay.I'll just pay you back or do something abt it..get a voucher maybe.Wateva it is..I'll still return the gesture...my ways of apologizing to u.I guess you pretty much know that I like to drag and drag things for far too long.And maybe you waited far too long for me till you cannot take it.Because I know u miss ur cd.My apologies.Hope you're doin good yourself.I lost ur mobile number also.I lost my sim card.So pardon me if I have not been returning ur messages.
And Sam...I mean it okay...I will return the gesture soon.Dunno when but hope its soon.Take care ya!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 2:13 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment