Saturday, August 07, 2004


Oh..I like it now!!

Just woke up...still very sleepy!I can never get enough sleep!hmph..ah well..nothing much I can do.Got home really late last nite..like 530 am.After work,met up with the guys,John,Barz,Kwok,Marc,Moo and a few other people and Shu Feng,Marc's schmate.Chilled at Coffee club before our 0015 movie at Lido.Went to watch..M.Night Shyamalan.."The Village".A movie i kinda regretted paying $8.50 for.I almost fell asleep.haha..but a twist in story line.Show kinda reminded me of "The Crucible".So yeah...had such a good time.Love to go into details but kinda lazy to type now.All I wanna do...is to slp..just like the guys.I bet John is slping like a baby now,Barry like a pig,Kwok too..Marc must be smiling in his slp..Moo slping like cow.

Oh yeah...I've yet to meet my neighbour,Brian...who so happens to be John's childhood fren!haha..so yeah..probably gonna chill with him one of these days la.

Marc...you talk non stop.You kept on asking and telling..pondering..aren't you ever tired?Your mouth like chicken backside!But I like!You're ma playa!haha

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:49 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment