Thursday, August 19, 2004


Just another entry

Work was boring..not much sales.Just doing this job for the money.It pays off my cab fares and shopping and my extra expences like movies and stuff.This week...my aim is to save up till end of the week.Meaning..today's pay...I have already deposit.Proud rite??haha...So tempting to spend it...Mango tops and pants and just going out out out with the guys!!I'm totally spoiling myself...I'm a brat!!Spoilt one!haha...I cant stop myself frm taking cab..its like being chauffeured to sch every morning!!But this definitely cant go on...my mummy better pay for my driving real soon.I be better off then.I just cant wait to get my licence.Its just the matter of time and waiting for my TP test.Then I will be able to drive to school real soon!!Argh...so many things I WANT!!Not needs...but WANTS!!

I cant seem to stay at home and do nothing.Not even studying...I'm not the kinda person who would sit and do my tutorial.Even if I did...it be a huge surprise to myself and everyone.But of course..I feel damn proud than anyone else who does their tutorial every week!!wahahahaha...I just need to go out every single day.It feels weird reaching home before dark.Its just all so weird...I'll could die of boredom if not for the internet!!But I can't just stare at the screen the whole day could I?I'm already four-sighted...I shouldn't make it worst.Wat my eyes really needs most is to check out the cute guys around SG!!!This improves my visual even more...wahahahaha.Even if I do reach home before dark..I'll probably go out for a coffee and chill at Starbucks or Al-Ameen!!Practically..thats life for me la...Sch,work,shop,chill and have fun!!Living my own life...and dun bother about dickheads or bitches surrounding me.I just couldn't careless...for I have no time to bother abt these sickening people la.They're just not worth it.

Loving myself every single day..and you should too!!

Hugs!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:44 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment