Thursday, August 26, 2004


I've figured why I've been short tempered lately.The reason doesn't really lies at the fact that I was sick...but its that time of the month!!hehe..yeah..Typical!Again...I wondered who invented panty liners?Was it KOTEX?hm...anyways,if not for the liners...I'll probably would hv leaked my "under" clothing.So yeah..THANKS to whoever invented panty liners!!Saved my day!!wahahaha...And I now know why they call it panty liners...its shapes the panties's lining!!SAvvy invention indeed!wahahah...k lame and enuff details abt girl's stuff.I've got guys reading my entries too!

So yeah...I know I won't score for my french test today.Most question..je ne sais pas(I don't know).But confirm will pass!hehe.Felt really lazy today.Said something really lame to Terence.But I've come to a conclusion to why Ah bengs dance the way they do!!hehe..Terence said:Techno Taichi(hm..if thats how u spell it)..blah blah blah...I said:TEchno Taichi?Ah..no wonder ah bengs dance macam they doing taichi!(trying to do the moves...but failed)
I swear...Terence wanted to whack me!!muahahaha..because I just insulted him=was an ah beng now turned street-wise!!

Singapore Idol today was good.I had fun watching David singing "Karma Carmeleon" by Culture Club...he sounded retarded but still managed to look good!!The Calvin fella,one who was like wearing a cardigan...I think he's gay!hehe..I can never forget wat he said when Gurmit encouraged the viewers to vote for him,Contestant No.2.He said:"It takes 2 hands to clap!You and me!!"Lame lame lame!!
I support Jeassea Thyidor,Olinda and the Beng guy..forgot his name!!I love Jeas's presence and Olinda's passion!
Can't wait for next week's show.The Malay guy..I think he's quite cute and Christopher Michael...darn cute!!wahahaha...hm...at least there's still decent cute looking guys ard...there aren't many actually!

Term break next week.Hibernating time and work.Hm...probably gonna do some studying..really need to study my biz finance and EFMA.Gotta start writing notes for MArketing MGT and General Insurance...will save me the last minute trouble of preparing the mental notes for the exams!!Woah...seems quite a load!!Ah well...we shall see..if Hera can make it!hehe

That's all I have to say for now!

Merci!!
Au revoir!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:15 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment