Saturday, August 21, 2004


I admit...I like boys!They're not as complicated as girls are...whether in a relationship,friendship or watsoever.But girls are very likely to stick by you through hardships!This I can say.Guys...they aren't simple either.Without a doubt...I enjoy guys company almost everytime!haha...I dunno wat point I am making...Ah well...anyway,I'm home on a Friday nite/Sat morning...not with the guys watching movie.Mummy said I can't!!Bloody hell...its fine by me!I just knew that today no date with the boys!But its okay...gonna see them later for supper.Have not taken my dinner..so yeah supper it shall be for me later.Gotta wait for them to finish movie ard 2 plus.So yeah...here I am typing away...waiting for the time to pass.haha..

Hm...lots of things to say..but I'm just lazy to type my deep thoughts!!

ciao..be back later

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:39 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment