Tuesday, August 17, 2004


Girly Girls..

Shan..you saw that fucker??haha..He looks different??haha..I dunno la..but I dun give a shit la.haha...All Marcus the same i guess...except my Marcus Soh Khim Koon!!wahahaah..that one my darling la..and the rest of the guys too!!haha.I told you rite..that woman look like *puke*!!wahahah...anyway babe,if you feel that your relationship is not goin anywhere..you better put a fullstop to it.I dunno wat to say to you..but I hope this time..watever your actions are..better stick to it.Dun change your mind and giving another chance.There are better guys out there you know!!Its hurt..and yes you will miss his presence..no doubt but you'll get thru it.For eg:Look at me!!!wahahaha...I'm still a bitch!!Remember..you're the BITCH!!haha

Eh you 2 bitches go Chinablack on Fri huh?Nb...haha...anyway,I'm always in town on Fri midnite...see you guys in town one of these days la!

Carol:No comments.You nvr say anything in ur blog..n I dun really get to talk to u.So I ask better.haha..Hows ur love life?

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 8:39 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment