Thursday, July 15, 2004


Yesterday..for a moment..all my troubles seems so far away...

Woke up today...as you can in the last entry...my day didn't start of that good la.Same feeling as mentioned...just had to puff it away at the balcony...staring into the pond..which I dun normally do.Hm...kinda think of it...I kinda miss sitting at the school pond la.I think...I shall do just that later in the day.

Was chilling at Starbucks with May in the afternoon and then after dinner..Fifi joined us.Yeah...like wise...Starbucks is the place where we vent our frustrations,share our problems,reflecting on life and analysing why people do the things they do....reasoning their actions.Sigh...it was good meeting up with them..if they hadn't asked me out...I'll probably be stoning at home the whole day and feel lonely and pissed like wise.So yeah...it was great la meeting up with them.Sometimes...it feels good to know that your friends are there for you to listen and share with you.With their companies...it kept my mind off things..my random thoughts...pondering..wondering..missing..blah blah blah....

My friends..I simple love them...they have been there for me and I've been there for them...
Friends are just beautiful people when they have no bad intentions.

Hm...the fact that wateva I'm feeling now..I still miss..*ahem...though I was really hurt...heartbroken i guess...that thought just kept on coming.Wat the hell is wrong with me???I swear...i really dunno la...but I just had to make that phonecall...to just say hi and bye.Oddly happy a little but it still hurts...damn it Hera...wat the hell are you doin?Digging your own grave??

Sigh...I wonder whats install for me later in the day for my so called ill-fated life!!
I'm so fucked!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 2:12 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment