Wednesday, July 14, 2004


What I used to be...

I was reading last year's entries...it occured to me that a year back...I was very happy,care free..no worries..just happy esctatic.But this year...its all different.Been thru lots of things..it hurts...where is the old Hera?Yeah...she's a year older now...she should be wiser...but she's going thru emotional situations..sigh...life is a test...but its sucks...damn...I miss the old Hera...I need seclusion to find the old Hera.I know you all miss the old Hera.Dun you??Argh!!

Tears are rolling...because partly I am sleepy..all teary eyed and sad...because Hera is sorta lost within her own reality...i need to find that lightness again!

God have mercy!!hehe..*in deep thoughts*
"Is this God's way in making me succumb to greater things in life?"
I really hope so....

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:20 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment