Friday, July 30, 2004


the usual updates

Matin is leaving this Sunday...met up with him and Hanis.One last time before he goes off!!Tin is so adorable...like cat!!haha...chubby puss!!haha...sigh..after that..off to meet the boys!!Barry and John ard 10pm at Starfucks at TM.The usual place.I realized that my this clique...the guys are getting lesser.Everybody in NS.Damn it...soon its gonna be Barry!!My sexy lips...botak!!haha..Then it will be me and John only..my neighbour!haha..Hm...no wonder these few times they always ask me go out with them..no kaki!!haha..boys boys!!Yeah..had diarrhoea today.Stomach was aching man...must be the laxative pills I took last nite.Damn..its not diarrhoea la HEra!!haha..k back to reality...I tend to talk to inoera recently.haha..my inner being...k..back later.

Biz time!haha

Am back...biz was good!haha..

Am really annoyed now..i cant on my phone.Thats the annoying part.The good part is that..no one can contact me...and only a handful has my residence number.Oh!Did I mention that I hv a resident line now??Yeap!!I do...after like...more that 5 freaking years!haha..so yeah...gonna start my MIA acts over the weekend.Gotta study for my Biz. Finance test on tue.No clue wat biz.fin is all abt.So dead..but not yet.haha...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:31 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment