Sunday, July 18, 2004


Today

Okay...nothing much happened today...was cleaning the house..all so clean and dust free...hehe..uhm...pretty much doing nothing after that.Went out with John,Barry,Kwok and Marcus...was chilling at Starbucks for a while ard 11 plus.Head home...waited for Mannar and Fi to come by my house.Watched Spiderman 2 again...Mannar left ard 4am...Fifi is still here...sleeping like a baby in the living room floor...haha..while here I am typing this entry alone!haha...darn....so bored sia...everybody was doing their own things..so it cant be helped if no one came to accompany me...except the sleeping Fifi!!haha...ah well...thats life huh?
 
So yeah...I cooked dinner today...Pasta!!Cream of chicken with cheese...YUMMY!!!
I'm so proud...I feel that I can make a good wife!!haha...wateva la Hera...
 
I cleaned...I cooked...washed the dishes...wipe everytime I see water on the table...ashes on the table...sigh....I'm just a super freak when comes to cleanliness...haha!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:22 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment