Sunday, July 18, 2004


To that someone...who will read this 1 Day!

I'm glad that I'm someone who teaches you something in almost every conversation we had.You've taught me something too.Like you said before..."We're like bonding!"haha..yeah...I guess it is.Though...there's so many shit going on,you did hurt me in certain ways...and since I have such high tolerance level..I am still able to take lots of nonsense from you.I dunno why...its just you.And yeah babe...you're still special!So accept it!I still love you...but not the way it used to I guess...but nothing has changed has it?I guess...you pretty much know my style...and I know your style.Though we've known each other for a short period of time...thinking back,it kinda amazes me how pretty close we are.Yeah...I know you're pretty puzzled why you're so comfortable with me...hehe.Babe,there's just something about you I still can't figure it out...wat it is actually.Still then,our journey of self discovery of each other and learning experiences continues!Love ya...and I know you love me too.

Oh yeah...though now on the surface,I may seem that I dun wanna talk to you..you know I still do.Though I may not say I miss you so often like last time...you know I do.It just that...I dun wanna express it freely...on circumstances...I think its better la hor...no point making myself more confused on wat the hell is going on and wat the hell you trying to convey...its just all too confusing.Lets just keep it this way.You know...I'll always be that mynah and you my mockingbird!!!wahahahah

Hugs!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 7:26 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment