Monday, July 19, 2004


Stuff...and more stuff!!

Yay!!!My mum just got back from Bangkok and she got lots of stuff I should say...hehe.Even more than my siblings!!Hm...she got me a yoga pants,3 tops..okay la...haha..uhm...new bras...slippers..and my favourite...precious stones and silver beads and centre pieces.I'm all so excited to make new jewelleries!!!Wahahahaha...and mealworms to eat and biscuits that are my fav!!haha..Food!!!I'm so glad!!hehe

K...today,I was practically stoning most time...didn't feel like talking but when that certain subject came out...man was I a motor mouth!!haha...Ah well...I wasn't feeling good today,something bothering me...I think I know wat...just those thoughts.Its annoying!!I can't control my thoughts...thus that lousy feeling came along.Sigh...why?Why?Why?I hate it la.I just needed to do something!!

So...during my long 5 hours break,while checking myself out in the mirror,an idea came along!!haha...I was so bored that I decided to cut my fringe...there and then,I went to buy a scissors and cut my fringe at Mac!!wahahaha..May helped me a little.And guess what??I look cute la dey...wahahahaha...K...what I did was madness.But thats just me!!hehe..hM..WAT ELSE...oh yeah..May and myself had the urge to get our nails done.So we decided to skip lecture and headed to Bugis.I had my nails done..its BLACK!!hehe..WIcked huh??haha..and May had a manicure and nail art for herself...only thing is that,the stickers on her nails screwed up.She just messaged me that she's gonna remove everything.Ah well...wat a waste.Her nails were beautiful!!haha...had wanton noodles after that,both of us struggling to eat our food..ate in a really weird manner la.Making sure that we wont ruin our nails!!Damn retarded I tell you!!haha

Chilled at Starbucks with the FOAMERS for a while and headed home early because I gotta do my Marketing tutorial.hehe..hm...to tell you the truth,this will be the first time in almost 2 semester will I attempt to do my tutorial!!haha..ah well..we shall see how it goes...after typing this blog!!haha.Oh Oh...I took bus 22 home and as soon as I boarded the bus,I saw a flying COCKROACH!!!DArn!!I was so freaking scared sia and decided to sit upstairs...this was a pretty good decision...can you imagine..me screaming at the top of my lungs in the bus??haha...it be total madness!!haha

I guess...thats all I have to say for now.There's just so many things to say..but it seems that for now...the talkative Hera has decided to shut her mouth and let her fingers do the talking instead!!hehe...(I know some of you are clapping ur hands now and prolly be saying,thank god!!haha)

Good nite my darlings!!!Hugs!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:53 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment