Saturday, July 24, 2004


Random Thoughts...

feeling sick
hiccups better go away!
stoning a little
not sleepy yet
wondering if panadols make you sleepy
feel like dancing now
"its all been done...before"--happy song!
When the hell is gian gonna chat with me?
barry better take his earstuds frm me
i wanna take his earstuds
wondering why I ever like BLUE..so boyband!!
i wanna play with Orion.(Gracie's cat)
i wanna get a flat faced persian cat
i wanna see sharul's cats
wat am I gonna do tmr?
i wanna go bangkok in Sept.
Hm...mum is planning to go china.
crash push is playing..i like the song.
damn it bring memories of that idiot
but I'm still happy
memories are sweet,cherish it.thats wat he said
and i'm doing just that.
I'm happy..so fuck the song playing now!!haha
Fuck all the fuckers who fucked and played fucked!!
wahahahaha...
gonna watch movie on lappy now
i love my lappy..
random thoughts gonna continue flowing...till I fall asleep!!

Au revoir!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:10 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment