Wednesday, July 14, 2004


Photos to give this blog some colours!!



That's Fadhli..hm...the quiet one.He just got back from his "trip ard the world" for 6 mths...and decided to come back to sch...partly because he misses my company!!wahahah..wateva inoera...haha..yeah..he was my Yr 1 lecture mate.Lost touch with him during his trip cause we're both damn busy to call and say hi!haha..ah well..hopefully...we're able to catch up with things!hehe..rite lee??

Next pic...


I've got round cheeks and big eyes..and a cute butt!!hehe..but too bad..no butt pics!!haha...looking PRETTY retarded...haha

Next pic...


I so need to pamper myself...manicures every week!!haha...Idea?hehe
k...I shouldnt be wasting money!!haha..but I love looking good!wat can I say?

Next pic...


To hell to those who thinks that I've got nothing better to do!This is ma blog...haha

Next pic...


This is my sunshine!!Yeah...my sunshine!Cause each time he sees me...he just shines out among the guys cause he's skinny!!haha..seriously...his teeth shines la..each time he smiles at me!haha..

k..no more pics for now!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:48 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment