Saturday, July 24, 2004


Little Ones

The little ones are over for the weekend.The whole house so noisy.I thought of a way for shutting them up for a moment.haha...I painted their toes and nails and asked them to sit at the staircase and wait for the varnish to dry.Obediently...they listened.Next..I asked them to sit there and sing song until the varnish is dry.And so they did!!haha.Its so much better listening to them sing than their screams and bickering at each other!!wahahaha..I'm wicked!!haha.They continued singing man..without stopping!!haha...I think they sang about 5 songs la until my mum called them down to feed the fishes!!haha..man...for a moment I felt like a choir teacher!!haha...a wicked choir teacher!!haha...Its all good!!Well..they're at the park now.I'm gonna get ready for a surprise bbq that my bro's fren had organized!!
Yeah..the guys are off to Phuture for Spectrum later.Have fun man!!

Hugs!!
Ps:He called after after like almost a week of no call.haha...ah well..didn't hear my phone ringing.And i am still in my seclusion mode!!haha
Well...sorta...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 6:52 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment