Saturday, July 31, 2004


Life's spent

I've got great news!!!I dunno why...but I think my mum is in a bloody good mood to spent money today.haha...I thought after what happened yesterday,our so called serious talk..I wondered if she ever pamper me this month.haha..Pamper as in shopping la.So yeah..she woke me up real early this morning and told me.."Wake up!"
me=Why?What time is it?(bloody 10am..i slept at 4am) Mummy:We're going Starhub today.

So yeah..as I've guessed,she got me a new phone!Yeah..got me a X66 Panasonic..and then..she got 2 more phone,a Sony Ericsson Z200 and a Nokia 6610 frm the secondhand shop.Wahahahha...dunno why..she thought it be cool to change phone everyday..depending on our moods.And she bought 2 watches la.Sigh...I think my mummy is stress la..so need to spent money.haha..

Ah well...life's good.A little light hearted now because he has finally apologized.Wondered what took him so long to wake his ideas up!!Babe...I know I'm good!haha..I made an impact in ur life didn't I?haha.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:29 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment