Wednesday, July 14, 2004


Its just random...

Random thoughts....

feeling disappointed
that one word from you will be much appreciated
the word is the hardest word to say
oddly happy
feeling drained
heart broken
feeling sleepy...but dun feel like sleeping
"I found a reason for me..to change who i used to be.."
strange how i can tolerate so much crap
i have high tolerance level
i need a hug
why do you still call
leave me alone
i need seclusion
i need to hibernate
wat am i going to do tomorrow?
i'm single..yeah
grateful for certain things
feeling kinda lost
tired of giving and underappreciated
tired of life
i deserve better
shit happens..move on babe...


::my point being...i seriously have no point to make la...just rambling my thoughts in here...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:16 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment