Tuesday, July 06, 2004


Is this the last of "TEP"??

To all that have made TEP a wonderful,enriching,eye opening,mind boggling experience.

We all had our good times and the bad times.We learnt about each other within the short period of time and got close,to the point you never expected you are able to trust with that person with that much "wealth" of experiences you've faced in life and comfortable talking about it.We learnt more things about ourselves,that you never thought you would be the way you are now.We taught each other,one way or another...sub consciously at times.We lead each other...influence them..good or bad...I dunno.We all have our own differences,our beliefs,our ethnics..principles that we live by...but at the end of the day,you look back and thought..."Hey,I learnt something new today!" It builds up the friendship..the bond you have with the person/people.

Anyway,my point being...

I've never regretted knowing you guys/darlings/dearies...In fact,I've made a few good friends I should say.And I am really glad and grateful...fortunate to be able to get to know you as a person I could trust and confide to.Yes...I guess we had our ups and downs,tolerating each other's nonsense and bad habits and stuff.Accepted each other's flaws...but I guess I'm comfortable to say that we have learnt something from each other one way or another...consciously or sub-consciously.The times we've spent together was fun,amazing,bitchingly mad and a learning experience...a phase..part of our life destination where we learn about ourselves too.I can honestly look back on the past...with my sweetest smile...for wateva I've been thru during TEP has made me the way I am now.Life is always changing...and so are we.WE learn from experiences and like i always said..treat mistakes that we've made as our potential teachers.

Shan:I appreciate you calling me everyday...eventhough knowing that I'll still continue sleeping like a pig.I know..I kinda take you for granted.Thanks for everything...well...you know wat I mean.I need not say more.I love you and you know...I do care for you always.

Carol:Despite all the "abuse" and nagging from you..I still love you.I know...you're doin it for my own good.(the nagging)...but not the "abuse"...its not for my own good.haha.Yeah...I was mad at you...for certain reasons..I guess you know.I would tell you when the time is right.Yes..I have forgiven you.Other than that...I just hope you be happier and move on with life.I hope you know wat I mean.On the surface,you may seem happy and all...but deep down..I just know you're hurting.Please dun this to yourself.I love you!

Nicole:You're my Aunt Agony...not that everytime I'm in agony I go to you..well you know..the advises you give to people and all.hehe..Anyway,thanks for those small gifts you got for me..the biscuits,chocolate,lollies,cards...all these little things you did,I really appreciate it.Though we dun really communicate after BPOS B,it just feels the same talking to you now.Well...ya know.I love ya!!

Nicky:You're my buddy!One I can really count on for almost anything..whether its bitching or sharing.You're ma biatch!!haha.Its just so weird...that you know when I'm in a good mood or low mood.But hey...you're my buddy.So I guess..we have like this weird chemistry huh??haha..Yeah..I love you too!!

Valene:VAl,though we kinda stopped talking after BPOS B...I just wanna say I miss you la!Seriously....I know you're like mad at me for taking cab to sch so often till it drives you to the point where i guess you dun wanna talk to me.Its a bad habit..well,during TEP,for obvious reasons.But yeah...I know you mean well.Just wanna say your frienship meant alot.I love you still...See ya ard in sch!!

LiQin:Though I dun really know you that well...I'm really glad that you do care for me.Though you dun show it because you dunno wat to say...but still,your concerns means alot to me.Thanks girl!In the meantime...I'll continue learning more abt you!!hehe.Love ya!

Nana:You're a darling la!Stay cute always...remember,you are wat you are!Have confidence aite?I love you!!

Za:Known you for 2 mths...but we share lots of our thoughts together.It kinda surprises me that we get along real well.You're a great gal...you and I know that you deserve better in terms of relationship.Just want you to know that I'm always there for you when you need me.Just holla me aite babe?Love you!!

I guess...enough of all this emo emo thoughts and messages I want to relate to you guys.I wish you guys all the best in your studies.Yes...this is the end of our TEP days.But its not the end.Its the beginning...where we "start" our friendship after TEP and continues to grow....Love you guys lots!P/S:Just holla me anytime of the day.Phone line are open 24/7...now my incoming is whole day free.hehe..thanks to mummy!!I love you mom..I know you wont read this..cause I won't let you...but you know i do love you eventhough I dun show it!!hehe..

Now now..GROUP HUG!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:51 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment