Monday, July 19, 2004


Good Sunday indeed...

Today went just fine...GREAT!!Till I got home...but first...

Like I mentioned before,Fifi left around 130pm...bugger slept all the way.I was complaining to Sharul about him!I got 3 bloody hours of sleep..him...dunno how many freaking hours.Came to my hse,ate supper,watched second disc of Spiderman 2..chatted and bitching with Mannar,surf the net and went to sleep just when I'm about to show him some things and tell him stuff!!GR....you punk ass mat gonedorong!!The only time he wakes up is to answer his girlfriend's call!Sharul was telling me that this bugger is damn shameless la...sleep people house macam his own hse!!wahahaha...eh Sharul..aren't you the same?hehe..ah well...wateva it is..Fi is still ma fren!!Bugger left my house without taking a shower!!Smelly fifi...Xiang Nu ROu Yi Yang Zhou!!haha

I was pretty much awake after that and started chatting online...like any of my usual Sundays.But this time...it was a FINE Sunday because after so many months...finally that name appeared and that sweet person messaged me."I am SPARTACUS!!"=HERA!!Taadaaa...Its Mr Gian Carlo!!In case you're wondering who is Gian,well he was my buddy back in secondary until he left for California at Sec 2.And we've been in touch ever since.Gian,if you're reading...its amazing that we're still in touch after almost...6 yrs??You may be miles away...but I'm really glad that you do care for me...even glad to know that you would punch some punk shit loser for me!!wahahaha..I miss you too buddy!!You better get your ass back here I tell you and bring NAncy Pansy along!!hehe

It was a cool nite...went to the Esplanade for the Bay Beat 2004!!Was with Hanis and Jai.The local band Astreal rocks la!!The vocalist..man I love her sexy deep voice and the guitarist..haha..damn cute!!Oh yeah..then there was this Swedish band,The Last day of April..pretty good!Chillout indie rock music!!\m/rocks!!Now...besides enjoying the great atmosphere...it kinda brings back sweet memories of that special person...hehe...and I was practically stoning and talking lame crap for I have not had enough sleep.

Okay..so my Sunday sounded good...but wait till I tell you wat I happened when I reached home.I stained my mum's Gucci pink pants!!Apparently...I soaked it with another pants...and it never occured to me that the pant's colour would run.And yeah...it was a brown pants that stained the pink pants.When I noticed the colur difference..there were areas that looked a little orangy.I tell you...I am so dead!!Hm...but I doubt my mum will curse me...because..she bought the Gucci pants on sale and she has 2 others!!wahahaha...just keeping my finger's crossed though.Hm...anyway..she did stain my Mango beige linen pants...I think sub consciously..I was taking retribution!!wahaha...Now my Mango pants has become 3 quarter pants!!haha...Still...I've yet to break the news to my mother.She'll be back later at nite...and I'm so looking forward to the stuff she bought me from Bangkok!!wahahaha

I am a happy girl...moving on to the finest things in life that I deserve!!haha

So yeah...My Einstein pillow is calling me.."Hera!Come to bed...!I can smell my pillow too!!wahahaha...

Later!!Nite peeps!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:51 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment