Saturday, July 24, 2004


Days are getting better...

I just got back from Simpang.Yeah..the usual supper place,Simpang.Was with Hanis and Jai and the Fed Ex crew...I dunno who and can't remember their names...but they sure do remember mine!!haha...I feel bad..I swear I must make an effort to remember names man!Ah well...anyway,Matin came and joined us for a while because he knew I was goin to be there.YEAH...it was good seeing him.Such a cutie...like meow!!haha.Bumped into Vicki and Ash..Ash has got a weird fringe la!!haha.

Like I said earlier...May came over earlier in the day to study but we ended up cooking meals for ourselves..a decent maggie mee!!hehe and ended up surfing and just chilling.

I'm having flu now...suddenly...dunno why.But it feels good to be sick again.A reason for me to catch up on my beauty sleep.I really need to hibernate and respect my body...oh wateva...respect my sleep more!!haha

My days are getting better...definitely moving on.Adapting really fast to the changes...back to the old changes.I miss it..damn..but I'm back!!Mad as ever...and shameless as ever.I like it now.Spoke to Val online earlier...been a long time since I spoke to her.Miss you Val.I honestly dun miss him.Got no reason to be for now.HOpe he is happier..with his dream gal!!haha..no offence..but I just want him to be happy!I'm happier now in fact..no doubt about that.No worries..no troubles...no more feeling insecure for wateva reason..no nonsense...in short,no more SHIT!Because..all this while..I have friends who do care a whole lot for me.

People like MAy,Nicky,Nic,Young,Jai,Hanis,Matin,Fi,Vic,Shan,Rol,Ter,Sam.Whole
lot of people that I could go on and on and on...people I am proud to have as a fren.I'm lucky actually!!Wee...So rite now..I dun need another person to make me whole.FOr I have frens that make it all worth while to live life to the fullest!!Thank you guys!!

Hugs!!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:34 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment