Wednesday, July 14, 2004


Cooking something up!

I had good food...pasta and Japanese chicken seaweed..uhm...chardonnay...tortilla chips...chocolates...and my tummy is really bloated...and its all thanks to Miss Nicole and Young!haha..yeah they cooked together..haha.Surprising we didn't mess up the kitchen!!haha...and Nic,we did survive in a "MEn's Kitchen"!!haha..Oh yeah...I found something about Young today.He keeps his pots and pan and ladles and stuff all in his room cupboard!!hm...I wonder wat other weird things thats in his closet!!haha...Yeah....its was really glad to just cook and chill with your frens...I like!!haha

You guys made my day...really!haha...
Nic...thanks for your comforting big hug this afternoon..though i nearly teared!haha..ah well...life goes on and yes..I'll continue to be huggable!hehe

I love to go into details abt cooking something up but i'm just tired...hehe

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:51 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment