Friday, July 23, 2004


BONJOUR!!

I woke up ard 630am...I duno why.Maybe my subconscious mind kept thinking of the internet.haha.I got home early yesterday...nothing much to do.My dad was watching some horse racing.So practically there's nothing I could do except to stare into the pond..walked up and down the stairs figuring wat the hell am I gonna to without my lappy.Felt really deprived.Scrolled my phonebook...couldn't figure out who to call so I ended up playing music real loud in my room and started dancing!!wahahahaha..Oh yeah..I had a weird dream la..I was in a train eating and standing at the same time,this big tall fella...hm...should be my friend la...I dunno who...but whoever that idiot is..if its gonna be a deja vu...keep your hands off my hips!!!wahahahaha.

Alrite...I wanna sleep more.May coming over to study later!HM...but I know we'll end up talking!!wahahaha

Sexy lips...you're a pig!!You bugger..2 days in a row...you bastard me!!I dun care..I am not giving you the ear studs I bought for you!!wahahah...beg me darling...beg!!I have plans today...you want...you call me later and we shall go for coffee with John later!!



inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 7:26 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment