Monday, July 26, 2004


At the barbecue...

It was my bro's belated 18th Surprise birthday bbq at East Coazt.This is my bro,Harie J..below..with his birthday cake!



This is about half the bunch that were at the bbq.The other half is the anti social peps..I dunno whose frens and dun give a shit.haha



Okay..this girl next to me...its' Vanisha...one who is against the MUNGENTS!!Totally against them!haha..and that's the sweet me !!wahahahaha



Okay...towards the end of the bbq...I was feeling bored la.So Yadin decided to climb the tree...and then Hanis..and then ME!!haha..Honestly...I was really comfy up there..looking down at all the snobbish baboons!!haha..and the weather was cool..which made it all perfect to stay up on the tree for a while!!haha



~THE END~

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:25 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment