Wednesday, June 23, 2004


Who the hell is cursing me?

For the past 2 days...it just sucked la!Literally...sucked!Why???

::Tuesday

1) My phone was not working.I couldn't on my bloody pinky phone!It refuses to on.No matter how hard I pressed the power button...it wouldn't on!I was deprived from my phone.... the outside world.I couldn't call my frens...I can't remember their number..only a handful.I suck at remembering hp numbers.I really do...so its damn bloody annoying not being able to call them and also using other's phone to check my sim card.

::Wednesday

2)The sole of my left shoe came off when I lent my shoes to one of the sheeps.(the freshie)Damn her!!HMPH!!

3)I had to kiss the dirty floor with smelly sweaty heads and stinky feets ard me!!The kids and the game master for orientation just had to saboh me and daniel!!My lips were dry...I so wanted to lick my lips.But I can't!!I'm deprived!!Cause I kissed the bloody floor!!Duh!I wanted to scrub my lips with dethol!!

4)I was fucked by a lecturer today because I used the word fuck!FUCK!!!
Wat happened was...I was looking for the missing sheep frm my Orientation grp.The whole walkway was packed cause everyone came running in for shelter bcoz it was raining and not moving to where they suppose to go and jammed the area.So yeah...back to looking for the missing sheep.I squeezed my way thru the stinky kids la..then suddenly...*screech*...I scratched my watch against the rough wall!OF course...if you guys know me that well,my first reaction was.."Fuck!" and grabbed my phone..touching my watch with love...and then...when I looked up,there she was...just walking past me.Stood in front of me and fucked me la!!To cut the story short,I apologized to her so many times.There and then!

But wait...she not happy.She was offended.Wat a bitch!Offended by wat?Well,she said to me:Its just a watch.Why must you say that?
I: Its my watch...
yeah.."Its my watch"...and she's offended!Stupid!!!Not happy,she looked for me la.Wanted to talk and all.Said she wanna take me out of OGL(I agreed..okay with it))...said i'm not setting a good example..blah blah sec. teacher stuff...said the kids looked up to us...blah blah blah...I told her I didn't mean it the way she thought I meant...its just an expression like..."But its my watch...(Means...i love my watch.I hate scratches.I'm pissed and shocked.)
And she still had the guts to say that I didn't apologize...hello!!!I did!So many times...and I told her just that.And yeah...I admitted..I shouldn't have said the word FUCK so loud..but at that moment..you're shocked over your own clumsiness...and me being me...the word came out.Unfortunately...she walked past me!HMPH!!ARGH!!She told me I'm a girl...we girls tend to swear..she understand..but not the word fuck.WTH??Said...you dun use it at home either.
I:But mdm,I do use it at home.
She:No you dun.
I:Yes I do.My mum is fine with it.We use it often.Its part of me.So of course when I hit my watch..my first reaction was...(looking at her...hinting that yeah you know the word i used)!
Damn...I started to ...show some sympathy tears...apologise to her...macam i begging my mum not to disown me...haha
Yeah...I said..."Dun mind me crying...I'm kinda nervous and all.I apologise so many times...blah blah blah..
She:Its okay..at least I know you're sincere and that you know your mistakes.
In my mind..."Bloody hell...i cry then you believe me la!Thats wat I've been telling you for the past 5 mins!!"(gave me tissue)
Wat an ass la...in the end...we apologised to each other.She said I could continue la..with the orientation.

Rayyan accompnied me thruout the whole drama la...i swear I could see he wanted to laugh la!Outside her office...he put his arms ard me and said,"Eh...take it easy man!" and started laughing!!There and then ...I being the drama queen..laughed and cried at the same time.haha...Rayyan did just that...cause he knew me since pri sch.He knew that when I cry,I'll laugh!That idiot just had to do it ...cause he said it has been a long long time since he last saw me being so dramatic!LOL...bloody hell!

So yeah...when I cry,I laugh!Thats me...I'm dramatic...I confess!I admit!haha

*Back to the topic.

Who the hell is cursing me?These things happened 2 days in a row...Who the fuck is cursing me??I swear...if I find out...You'll get it you fuck!!You'll feel so fucked up after that!Fucker!!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:32 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment