Tuesday, June 22, 2004


Weird...

Its just all so weird now...I still need to clarify things I guess...like why we're not communicating that well and all.It just feels so weird.Went smoking during luchtime with Vanisha(my bro's fren) and he came along.He made a phcall...and started speaking in chinese.I'm like thinking...since when he spoke chinese over the phone.Its just weird...maybe you can say I'm thinking too much..i dunno.This has to be settled soon.Its just all feel so weird.Lucky...In the morning..Sunshine was ard.I'm so glad.Sunshine gave me a hug...haha.Felt better...wahahaha...been such a long time since I last spoke to Sunshine!haha...so yeah it was good seeing sunshine!aha...Hm...rite now,I'm in the e-plaza with the new freshies.Fuan..Mr Penguin is talking now...he's standing on a chair now..I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the chair legs wont break.Trying to imagine...Fuan falling and stumbling..a big big hole in the lab!!LOL...Oh ya..I'm sitting behind him now...he's got a wedgy!!lol..his ass big sia!!lol..k..gtg!Oh my...now Raphael Lee standing on my lab table with big camera!!haha...eh eh his body not bad lei...he wearing tight shirt!1haha..K..gtg now.

Later!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 2:25 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment