Wednesday, June 09, 2004


Wednesday today...

Lightning and thunderous weather...good weather to sleep..to hibernate.Shan mentioned that she slept for 14 hrs yesterday..I so envy her..I need that long sleep.haha.Was in Za's blog..having online war in her shoutbox.Damn the minah tudung and a disgraceful bastard she has as a boyfriend.I think she blinded by love la...rather to believe an idiotic bf of hers and blame it on Za.Fucking hell..people can be so conniving!!Karma...i believe in that...she'll get her retribution real soon.haha...wat a bitch.Looks like wearing a tudung doesn't make her innocent afterall.Beneath that smelly tudung lies a woman that is full of hatred and blinded by the true facts of reality!!haha.My first thought...damn...malays are so quarrelsome!They damn are.This is my one opinion la.Esp with guys...they have pride that they have to live up to or they will be thought as a failure.haha..Hm..thats explains the personal attack he did on Za...I really dunno the truth but I believe that personal attack to someone is not right!

K.mind block...brb!!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:05 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment