Thursday, June 03, 2004


To Nic and Titsy

I just called Nicky...I woke him up!!Wahahaha...so fun...wake people frm their sleep even when they're miles away!!haha...yeah..he's call me back later.I bet he must be cursing and swearing.."Stupid bitch woke me up!!"haha...but I know...deep inside,he misses me!!wahahahaha.Rite nic??hehe

Alrite...I better stop complimenting myself!!haha

That idiot is having a bloody hella good time in France!!Bastard!!I hate you and tits!!haha...I hope Nick remembers to squeeze tits's tits!!haha..I miss tits's tits!!haha..I'll go..tit tit...tit tit!!lol..

Hey nic..if you're reading this...you can give tits a kuniang name!!Its TITSY!!

Story Telling:
One day,Titsy became tipsy after drinking some pepsi.
After that...he start to act a little sissy.
But that doesn't stop him from being sassy...and flirt with the frenchy!!


::the above story is dedicated to TITS!!
Muack...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 2:09 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment