Monday, June 21, 2004


This life is taking a toll on me...

I just had to get out.I needed air...felt so claustrophobic.I just needed someone to talk to...I needed peeple around me.To remind me that I'm strong and will overcome it.Reminded me to respect myself and stand by my principles.Reassure me that everything is going to be okay.So thanks to all those who were there for me last nite.Rol,Shan,Hanis and Jai...you guys are the best.You perked me up!I was perky last nite...hehe.You should know why...its that shirt and that shirt would explain my feelings..haha.Ya know wat I mean..haha.

So yeah...its was the first time where all my good friends are having supper at the same place..and that is SIMPANG!!haha...There's nothing like Simpang Bedok...a place to just chill and enjoy the smell of kopitiam...sipping on my "blue lagoon" mocktail and just fag away...laughing and bitching..mocking and more mocking going on!haha.Its a place where we share all our problems and worries...and time passes by real slow with your companions.I'm very grateful to have friends like you.Hugs!!So yeah...last nite,Shan drove to Simpang...luckily she was smart enough to find her way there with my simple navigation.haha...but this 8 pointer gal doesnt know how to get her car out of parallel parking.So my gd buddy,Jai..the mad dog driver helped her.Shan...you should be grateful for there are not much dogs that would help you!haha(Sorry Jai!)After the bitches had left..I stayed at simpang till 4am.

Watched the match between Spain and Portugal.You be amazed how many mats and uncles and aunties..screaming.Not to forget...each time Raul face appears on TV..Hanis would get so excited and would start slurping her saliva...showing her 'affection' for Raul!"Argh..Raul!!"(eh woman...he's not that handsome la!)Hm...for the first time...I saw the horny belo side of Jai.He started doing actions like 'doing a blow job' with the straw...licking the mug and stuff like that.We're actually dissing Hanis la..because Wahid has a thing for Hanis.So the joke was that..Wahid would love to take a taste of Hanis's 'leftover'!!haha.Oh...then came the belo mats frm Fed-Ex..Jai's groupies!haha..Yeah..so Sundal was there(the one who looked like my ex),the ugly 'Wahid' who declared his love for Ms Hanis by shouting out "I love you!!"LOL!!And 2 other guys..to be honest...I've never attempted to try to remember their names.haha...Can't be bothered la.They're not that important!Wahahaha.

So yeah..last nite was great man!It took my mind off things...and it suddenly occured to me how important my friends are and that no one..and I mean no one can make me feel any lesser about myself!hah!I simply love you guys to the max!

Okay..last but not least..Vicki!Though we dun really talk each time we bumped or met up with the rest of the guys...its been great chatting with ya till like..hm..7am in the morning!Yeah..all those sharing...it was good.At least I know more abt you and you abt me!haha...and yeah..We both exchanged blog addresses and I guess..thru bloggin...we've learnt a little more about each other.hehe..so yeah..its been a pleasure chatting with ya in the wee hours of the morning.

Okay..I think I'm done writing for today.I think I've got like 7 entries for today...should be more than enough!haha...I guess today I just have so many things to say...like I always do!!haha..duh!!Could it be..maybe I've been awake for more than 24 hours?Hm...(thinks deeply)

Now now..group hug!!!(*smiling away..*)

P/s:Barry!!You're my sexy lips and always will be!You know how much I adore yur lips!haha..and thanks huh..for branding me the "The noisy Bitch' and letting the whole friendster know that I was the mastermind behind your nickname back in secondary school!haha..Love ya!Hugs!haha

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 2:06 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment